Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	122763

The Madman, abilities: Necrotic Cut, Swindler's Trick, Haste

Click image for larger version

Name:	8DBB0E92-6FE2-4821-AA06-136E97F86996.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	122761

Decapoda the Failed, abilities: Blessed Defense, Stalwart Stance, Shield bash

Click image for larger version

Name:	C1690B5A-4D02-4324-8E68-986346CA41F8.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	122762

Aurum the Invincible, abilities: Cleave, Brilliant Blow, Furious Roar

Wait... Invincible? 2* mythic Aurum two years ago was Invincible. So this is what is happening. We'll do a poll here after the event about what Aurum is. Each guild can submit two suggestions to your guild master or guild rep who will submit them to me. I will use only the decent ones so submit what you like but I can see many creative suggestions that won't make it to the poll :-)

Packs are 10% off in the web shop, https://store.honorboundgame.com
    Last edited by Karin; 11-15-2018, 04:42 AM.

Any update on the unavailability of the game right now?

Comment

They were trying with a new backup system so everyone could get better help in case of problems - like the one we had a few days ago. The number of 'writes' exploded at event start and they are rolling back.

Comment

Don't have an All Clear yet but it looks like it's back to normal.

Comment

Hi Karin, do you know how many maps we have to run before we get Aurum the Underwhelming? I have run one map and now I have to have a lie down to recover from the anticipation of my first Mythic's arrival ...

Comment

Better make yourself comfortable, then :-) The event runs for 5 days and he is paid out as a prize. As you can see from the prize tiers in the game :-)

Comment

Oh, so this wasn't the "Just Take Part and Get a Hero" event then?

Comment

It is 'take part and win a hero'. Dom't think he was ever promised sooner than at prize payout. Shorter wait than with Aurum the Iconic. He had to be researched for 20 days :-)

Comment

Well, however/whenever/if he arrives I'm sure he'll find a warm welcome among my fierce band of superHeroes. Thanks Karin

Comment

No it hasn't gotten any better. What a waste of diamonds, on resets.
                    Then, usually you can cover whole map, noe lucky to do 1/3.
                    Might be better to wait til after event.
                    This happens way too much in other games to. And every time something is *improved"

Comment

Working...
                    X