Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule for December

EDITED VERSION, next solo was not on the list:

Friday 30th: 4 day Solo Portal (resource)
    Friday 7th: 4 day Guild Bounty
    Friday 14th: 4 day Solo Bounty
    Thursday Dec 20th - Wednesday Jan 2nd: 13 day Guild Portal (Collection and a 4* mythic as top prize, no change in threshold)

Hi HonorBound!

This is what is lined up for November:

Friday 7th: 4 day Guild Bounty
    Friday 14th: 4 day Solo Bounty
    Thursday Dec 20th - Wednesday Jan 2nd: 13 day Guild Portal (Collection and a 4* mythic as top prize, no change in threshold)
    Last edited by Karin; 11-29-2018, 10:49 PM.

That means we have 4 (word: FOUR) bounties in a row. You guys focusing losing people or what? Cut the guild bounty for an assault at least this is overcrazy, bounties are the less liked event types... My God, where are we heading to...

Comment

The question of what the players wanted for the holidays was sent out to the guilds via their representatives. There was an overwhelming majority for Guild Portal. With that being scheduled over Christmas, there is no way to avoid major repetition. And since energy will be sorely needed for a 13 day Portal, it was decided to repeat Bounty. Two of these Bounties are solo event.

EDITED: just realized the solo portal starting this Friday was Not on the November schedule. So it's solo portal, guild bounty, solo bounty, guild portal.
      Last edited by Karin; 11-28-2018, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karin View Post
        The question of what the players wanted for the holidays was sent out to the guilds via their representatives. There was an overwhelming majority for Guild Portal. With that being scheduled over Christmas, there is no way to avoid major repetition. And since energy will be sorely needed for a 13 day Portal, it was decided to repeat Bounty. Two of these Bounties are solo event.
        Honestly? I don't care if others have enough energy refills or not, we are all in almost the same conditions, the ones taking benefit are Vip10 owners who got enough time actually running them maps. And how many of them play the game? Barely above 10. What I mean to say, you make 4 bounties in a row to approve the 13 days portal event presense. What next? 10 days assault because we all got bored of the portal?.. This is a snowball effect. Please stop before it's too late. I refuse to believe major community agreed to have 4 bounties in a row, whatever solo or guild ones they are. Or please give me their names, I wanna keep having the distance from foolish.

The dialogue between administration and community leads whatever apps having more downlaods, becoming more popular and attractive. Check AppStore, Google Play Market, compare numbers and try to understand tolerance and loyalty deserve way more than you, game owners/administration/moderators/support stuff can offer for now. I'm not up to start fights or call someone stupid but you must pay attention what moves bring you where or it's time to admit this is a goodbye time. I'm still up to believe the revival happens but sadly last couple months you do a lot to prove me wrong...

Upd: now we have at least sth in between them... Can't say it's a solution making me satisfied but at least sth. Tbh, you guys should think on a whatever order it comes out but a non-repetitive type of events schedules. This would mean me, a person not interested in whatever type having probably a week off the game, not the potential couple.
        Last edited by deviant; 11-28-2018, 05:43 AM. Reason: Since you edited the actual schedule and a responding post...

Comment

Before the holiday portal starts, can we see how to evolve 4* mythic? According to 3* evo tips, 1* can't be evolved with a 2* but you can evolve 2x 2* heroes. So what about a 4*? I believe top3 guilds (who get another one copy of a top mythic from the finishing tier) all hit last threshold so a lot people will have 2 copies of a top mythic. Thank you.

Comment

There are so many bounties because all they care about is making money they don't care about the players that's apparent it doesn't take a genius to figure that out and we all know it, it's like they don't care if they lose good players or players that spend money they're like Oblivion to what they should really be doing and taking care of their players that are dedicated and loyal and I mean for all these events that got screwed up especially the last Guild Bounty they want to compensate Us by putting extra threshold prizes in like come on man like what kind of compensation is that I hear about other people from other games that they play that the companies compensate them without the players even asking all the people that run this game care about is making money that's all they care about why do you think they're having a 13-day portal because they want to make big bank at the end of the year once they drive this game into the ground and they lose all of their good great paying players and then they lose their jobs then maybe they will figure out that they should have listened to the players instead of listening to their pockets
            Last edited by Dabura; 12-16-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

People will spend money regardless of the event just remember they are game owners they know how to make people spend and keep them in. Also you notice how you always bring it up and no one listens yeah it’s a thing so calm it down a bit

Comment

LMMFAO!!! I know some people can't handle hearing the truth

Comment

No one listens to loony people that just want to incite people into a frenzy but hey that’s AS people for you the AS motto is whenever Honorbound is broken let’s make the biggest commotion out of it and say that the game is only unfair to them because they are the unloved illegitimate child

Comment

Originally posted by deviant View Post
                    Before the holiday portal starts, can we see how to evolve 4* mythic? According to 3* evo tips, 1* can't be evolved with a 2* but you can evolve 2x 2* heroes. So what about a 4*? I believe top3 guilds (who get another one copy of a top mythic from the finishing tier) all hit last threshold so a lot people will have 2 copies of a top mythic. Thank you.
                    I've been testing it and will list below. As people will not get more than two of the 4* at the most there will not be any issues but for the record. Not saying I like the logic of it but this is how it goes:

Evolve steps for 4* mythic

1* hero + 1* hero = 2* hero
                    2* hero + 1* slime = 3* hero (or 2* hero + 2* hero)
                    3* hero + 1* slime = 4* hero (or 3* hero + 1* hero)

Comment

Working...
                    X