Clear All

• Prizes for 4 day Guild Bounty!

Please meet:

Click image for larger version

Name:	F2FBA374-40E6-43C4-ADED-FCDE4BD7AAC7.png
Views:	77
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	122868

Spiderkin Mutant, abilities: Crusader's Chant, Haste, Mana Burst (5)

Name:	E3C76560-69B6-4C11-BE6C-D2700CFD42D4.png
Views:	71
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	122870

Worried Wilfred, abilities: Cleave, Flowing Cut, Furious Roar

Name:	B20A9D70-5F0C-40D4-9C96-E46D350E2469.png
Views:	57
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	122869

Dawn League Defender, abilities: Blessed Defense, Primal Ward, Crusader's Chant

Name:	75798586-215A-49CA-8B62-393E82A3B394.png
Views:	54
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	122867

Demon Wolf, abilities: Smashing Fist, Targeting Parameter, Demoralizing Roar

There are mysterious prize boxes for top 6 (4/2/1).

Packs are 10% off in the web shop, https://store.honorboundgame.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 12-07-2018, 09:37 AM.

May I ask for a 3* Spiderkin Mutant screenshot? I don't mean the stats or even resistances, I wonder how it looks.

P.S. very bad combinations of abilities this time, wards took place yet recently with some better additional options and top legendary with 2k physical attack bonus passive, a pretty lame cleave and expensive Flowing cut... maybe it's just a real need to make less events with heroes? I'd better see some 20 energy packs or essence refills instead of this...

Comment

Originally posted by deviant View Post
      May I ask for a 3* Spiderkin Mutant screenshot? I don't mean the stats or even resistances, I wonder how it looks.

P.S. very bad combinations of abilities this time, wards took place yet recently with some better additional options and top legendary with 2k physical attack bonus passive, a pretty lame cleave and expensive Flowing cut... maybe it's just a real need to make less events with heroes? I'd better see some 20 energy packs or essence refills instead of this...
      agreed... i would like better some apcaks

Comment

Something like this will not get me to log in. MÄHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Due to a number of issues the event has just been suspended. More information to follow.

Comment

No info about when we can expect the event to resume. I'll update in that as soon as I can.
            Just adding that the devs have been working on optimizing the database for some time. What happened yesterday is related to that. The event is still there, scores and everything. It has just been paused.

Comment

Originally posted by Karin View Post
              Due to a number of issues the event has just been suspended. More information to follow.
              Compensation?
              ​​​​​​

Comment

'I can't show you' is an answer. Ignorance is a perspectiveless shell. Yesterday was busy but we all know who's fault that is and the question was on here before event even started and any glitches took place.

Comment

Originally posted by ssyyssnnnn View Post

Compensation?
                  ​​​​​​
                  Various options are being discussed.

Comment

'I can't show you' is an answer. Ignorance is a perspectiveless shell. Yesterday was busy but we all know who's fault that is and the question was on here before event even started and any glitches took place.

Name:	7999431D-5717-4067-AC68-5C6C9800C617.jpeg
Views:	66
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	122881

Soory about the quality. This is the best I can do right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Karin View Post
                      Soory about the quality. This is the best I can do right now.
                      No woories thank you.

Comment

Compensation too everyone in the game is in order, If you truly care about you’re players. Something small as a free 10 pull and 50% essence or ember. This would really show that you guys care and give a little more hope to the world of HB. As for those who lost out on event packs well that shouldn’t even be questioned, compensation to those are a must. Thanx
                        Last edited by MrkAzzBustr; 12-08-2018, 04:55 AM.

Comment

A lot of us are debating whether to stop playing and trust me, you guys don’t want that domino effect. It cost you guys nothing to compensate players. If I owned this game I would try everything to keep my players happy, satisfied, and ultimately coming back week after week to spend on an amazing game. If you opened you’re hearts a little more it would make you a lot of difference in complaints, cash flow and increase the fam of this game.

Comment

I was probably unclear. It is not ‘if’, it’s ‘how’. Mainly in terms of choosing a method that is as fool proof as can be in this game.

Comment

Easy, restart event completely take out the first two thresholds and replace them with the compensation.
                              Example: 500 sigils for a 10x and 1000 sigils for 50 or 100% essence or embers. Bomb easy fix and cost nothing but time and a little AC current 🙃

Comment

Working...
                              X