No announcement yet.

Prizes for 4 day Guild Bounty!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see reasons to think you are another account of someone of their firends. More than a year is enough time for everything I was talking about but we all just wait and wait and wait and wait and read that some technical works happen. I told yet what exactly needs deeper view but it happens over and over. What I see happening is people keep spending cash but new arts never been even discussed? iOs update is nice but again it's actually a must.

The bigger picture is too much time is gone yet and don't even try proving me wrong. If you stand again protecting that nothing happening this way I'll just stop the talk frok my side. I have too much respect for people who ran out of patience and quit so explaining the obvious another one time is a little too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MHBGA View Post
      What compensation do you guys want, just for an event getting delayed you guys should be happy that they are fixing the game by optimizing data and making it run smoother every game has bugs and when those bugs happen people dont get mad and start protesting about how unfair the game is and threatening to quit, they usually put their big boy pants and suck it up instead of whining also if you threaten to quit then just do it instead of being toxic and rambling how unfair the game is to you
      For what? Some players shedule there Weekends. They say no to friends or Family or even drive 150km to second house for better WIFI. And you are asking for what?! lol
      Optimazing data (blabla) we can not see behind the lines...Ist only copie and paste work here. I dont believe on it, they tricked us to much. We have seen to much lies here in the past....
      Last edited by ssyyssnnnn; 12-10-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

You know what i completely agree with you deviant lets do a huge update that hopefully breaks the game again cause thats what everyone wants and on the note for the event why would people not want to be around their family and friends just for some game wow that’s their own choice to do that. I do just fine with a busy schedule and do good every event even solos

Comment

Guys, it’s useless arguing over this game, because it’s a dead game. Well, not dead, but on it’s last toes trying to balance on a diamond, and falling over every second and getting back up more and more broken.

You want a game that gives compensation for screw ups? Honorbound is NOT for you (however, 99% of other mobiles games do give compensation for major oopsies).

You want a game that creates new events, expands the main story line and actually makes new art? Honorbound is NOT for you (however, 99% of other mobile games do create new content).

You want a game that has competent developers that can actually code and not give the excuse “the code is too old, we can’t do anything to it lolz it’s like milk it expires”? Honorbound is NOT for you (however, 99% of other mobile games do have competent programmers and not 2 people that run the game like Honorbound does).

Don’t argue guys. You should all be on the same team. Let one player spend all the money on packs to come first every event when it doesn’t even matter (we all know who this is). Let him blow his money on a dead game.
          IGN: DellVince (Proud member and officer of The Dragonborn)

Favorite hero: Evershade Spitter (burn, baby, burn! 🔥)

Comment

Originally posted by MHBGA View Post
            You know what i completely agree with you deviant lets do a huge update that hopefully breaks the game again
            Bro throw away all your clothes and never buy a thing but shoes. Cuz how dare you keep wearing full stuff when you have your sneakers?..

As I numerous times told yet there are things to be done by default and first of all it's about updating stuff (which means functional part at least). And I keep my word I'm out of this discussion. You're having fun trolling probably or really are way too far from reality about this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dell View Post
              Guys, it’s useless arguing over this game, because it’s a dead game. Well, not dead, but on it’s last toes trying to balance on a diamond, and falling over every second and getting back up more and more broken.

You want a game that gives compensation for screw ups? Honorbound is NOT for you (however, 99% of other mobiles games do give compensation for major oopsies).

You want a game that creates new events, expands the main story line and actually makes new art? Honorbound is NOT for you (however, 99% of other mobile games do create new content).

You want a game that has competent developers that can actually code and not give the excuse “the code is too old, we can’t do anything to it lolz it’s like milk it expires”? Honorbound is NOT for you (however, 99% of other mobile games do have competent programmers and not 2 people that run the game like Honorbound does).

Don’t argue guys. You should all be on the same team. Let one player spend all the money on packs to come first every event when it doesn’t even matter (we all know who this is). Let him blow his money on a dead game
              Tutuapp 9apps Showbox.
              I do not think we should all be in the same team. As for developers, let me assure you that they are all qualified
              Last edited by rossi; 01-12-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X