Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizes for 4 day Solo Bounty!

Hi Honorbound!

This solo event has a Collection! You will need to finish the Collection to claim the mythic hero. The epics are all found both in the storyline maps as well as from the event runes: Liashi Ogre Chieftain, Marsh Goblin Witch, Badlands Brute, Sug-Yugol High Priest.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4E6C6213-E011-4B2D-AF9D-C603179C2139.png Views:	1 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	123542

Horned Darkrealm Orc, abilities: Necrotic Cut, Terra's Curse Chant, Channel Mana

Click image for larger version  Name:	308E9FB8-60F2-4848-BD20-01FD533918B7.png Views:	2 Size:	1.08 MB ID:	123544

Moroz the Dark, abilities: Minor Heal, Poison Bolt, Resurrection

Click image for larger version  Name:	DAC6FCA4-B0C0-4402-A6A7-CDBE864212F3.png Views:	1 Size:	1.08 MB ID:	123545

Alshin Shooter, abilities: Dual Shot (5), Toxic Barrage, Haste

Click image for larger version  Name:	B29AAC17-42F8-4D68-9EB8-834313715937.png Views:	2 Size:	1.08 MB ID:	123546

Ugg the Mute, abilities: Steal Spirit, Spirit Ward, Smashing Fist

Packs are 10% off in the web shop, https://store.honorboundgame.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 12-14-2018, 08:01 AM.

Are event bosses a little debuffed for those playing with the superpower 71 epics teams? I mean this might take Badlands Brute a little bit of whole weekend scratching that mermaid boss and desintegrating wicked numbers of revival elixirs for example

Comment

(I find the Fish Lady is always impossible to kill with epics...)

There has been no change to the bosses but the epic event heroes have a buff.

Comment

I will call it the achievement of my life, had such experience once took me 11 elixirs tho. So comparing epics we see usually in events and the camapign mode ones - power difference is almost 1.5x without buff...

Comment

Have just checked on my own the maps you can get 1* epics and after I found out most of those are those of the longest in campaign and with the successfull capturing chance... got to say you do a great job to make more people hate bounties even more keep it up. Maybe next year we'll bravely get rid of them at all and it would be probably one of the best ever upgrades at this game 😉😁

Comment

Well, no one said we had to go and capture them. Personally I hate capturing and prefer to run Bounty maps for runes. But some players have asked for more Collections, for solo too. I still remember solo collections from years back and that has never been my favorite but I can see the point in accommodating that too at times.

Comment

Idea is nice and even better of a nice. But you must understand how weak are heroes from campaign to mobs in events (is a higher multiplier for their stats possible?), especially bosses when your heroes have no DOT abilities and pretty weak healing options as well. Yes there are commanders with dots and healing but the whole mechanism to spend 3-4 hours with 10-20 energy packs to capture 0-16 epics (you got to be hella lucky to get them that quick, most of my library kill those thick campaign mobs in one shot and those criticals, oh my... so half map you just test your patience with no progress), evolve and level up spending some essence cuz commander is probably way above their comfortable difference. I also forgot to mention this time it's no initiative in epics and no AoE as well... So you spend full contact fight each which is also a little too long. Myself playing solo bounties mostly for 40k pts legendary slime and that's it but with my luck getting runes at all or summoning I'll have to quit the idea getting that slime like last time. To do any well in this game you got to do very very very many times same things and the autoclickers and stuff are forbidden. And you making the participation even more time consuming...

Again, idea is nice. But the choice is bad. I'd love to see epics with better abilities from a shorter and higher lvl maps, Capturing straightly 4* epic which is a 2x multi is nice but I don't want to be stuck with 8x or 12x multi again cuz they don't fill the missing spots in collection. And how many maps can you rerun over and over to hit at least one? I have had just 2 or 3 collections full for all the time playing this game but see I was not even showing it. But now with a perspective of a low multi with lame abilities... That's a big fat 'NO'. Any half at least is a must.

Don't get me wrong I don't even know who's actual fault that is, technicians or the one suggested but that's at least an opinion (I mean mine) told out loud. Game has potential you should poke your boss and the team to start looking into it. I believe once you agree to have a real 'ok let's start coworking community' plan, a lot people would share their thoughts and show you/them what exactly to fix and how. You might disagree and offer your own way for the solution but please do something, a n y t h i n g better than we've seen recently. Community melts in them repeated mistakes and that's sad.

P.S. we get only disappointments with those endless bounties recently, told ya it's a bad idea 😉

Comment

Originally posted by deviant View Post
                Are event bosses a little debuffed for those playing with the superpower 71 epics teams? I mean this might take Badlands Brute a little bit of whole weekend scratching that mermaid boss and desintegrating wicked numbers of revival elixirs for example
                The Vamp Archer is just as tough!

Comment

Working...
                X