X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizes for the 13 day Guild Portal!

NOTE: one of the heroes is a cross-evolve. It becomes a legendary at 3*

Please meet:

Click image for larger version  Name:	226DA978-B277-4821-A08F-4B88AAF495A5.png Views:	1 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	123589

Dasherus the Exalted, abilities: Arcane Blast, Terra Ward, Noxious Cloud

Click image for larger version  Name:	E05CC380-77C4-46A6-A88E-CF872C12A6AF.png Views:	2 Size:	1.08 MB ID:	123593

Defender of Christmas, abilities: Steal Spirit, Burning Chant, Furious Roar

Click image for larger version  Name:	CC853541-34C1-4782-AB2D-A18B021F6ADF.png Views:	2 Size:	1.11 MB ID:	123592

The Yeti of Rimeholm, abilities: Flashing Blades, Slashing Winds, Abyssal Invocation

Click image for larger version  Name:	4FA8FDC8-B63B-44F3-A3C3-E0EAFFDA6B07.png Views:	2 Size:	1.08 MB ID:	123594

Flamboyant Flynn, abilities: Flurry, Blinding Powder, Gambler's Ruse

There are mysterious prize boxes for top 6 (4/2/1).

Packs are 10% off in the web shop, https://store.honorboundgame.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 12-20-2018, 12:56 PM.

Please sack your creative manager. Dude gets salary for humiliating people, that's wrong. Arcane blast on a top mythic, burning chanter knight top legendary, for a longest event of the year, you serious?

Comment

How to contact the general game owners management? I don't believe it's a 'pm Austin' or 'e-mail support' way. Seriously this must end finally, let's figure out if they even know at least what the h is going on here and how community reacts on it.

Comment

Seriously guys what are you all doing? You bring useless prizes throughout the year and finally when we hope for some real prizes for this special event, you ruin it up. You have 13 days . Please change the prizes. If your minds are over with ideas, inform us. We will suggest you the kind of heroes you need to give. And some members definitely need sacking from your development team.

Comment

Thanks for good rewards)

Comment

such a shame! one more disappointment...

Comment

I am not one to post a negative comment but these so called prizes are insulting. Nothing but thrash!

Comment

You'd think, there'd be a little customer appreciation. Especially since the recent failures we had to put up with. Case in point, lost gear on legendaries, deleted email thinking you'd figure out that there was 2 and got only gear for one, you'd also think that you would have that info. But as In other games, it's laziness bcuz you have so many screwups to fix. Ok illIts
                I'll take that. But to drive a stake in players bcuz you BUILD UP THIS EVENT HAVE "SPECIAL" TO GREEDILY GET MORE MONEY CONSIDERING THE END OF THE YEAR BUSINESS FINANCIAL SITUATION AND THEN GIVE CRAPPY REWARDS.

HOW ABOUT YOU FINALLY SHOW SOME TRUE, LET ME REPEAT THAT; SOME "TRUE" CUSTOMER APPRECIATION.

THIS SHOULD BE A BOUNTY TO PLAYERS LOYAL TO THIS GAME AND ESPECIALLY WITH THE VERY RECENT EVENT FUs.

Do you not think it worthy to SHOW some APPRECIATION for putting up with your failures? Or was the recent sale just a revenue boost?

Please change the rewards befitting the caliber of players loyal through ALL your recent glitches. I know you've made a lot and count on the fact ppl will spend no matter what, but
                WOULD IT HURT YOU TO RETURN SOME OF THAT LOYALTY SHOWN YOU???????
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Why does a knight have burn chant since knights dont have high magic attack it just doesn’t make sense since you want abilities that correspond with the correct type of hero

Comment

If we all stop playing maybe they will have to listen you us 🙃👀 garuntee they would suspend the event and revamp these so called “heroes” but it takes action to make change

Comment

Let’s put our foot down finally and say no more. I’m not playing events anymore or spending until things change. I advice everyone to do the same

Comment

I like how you say all this MrkAzzBustr but yet again you are in Dragonborn getting the tip reward if you really want to act stop bluffing you fool. You may not play as much but you’re still getting the top mythics it really doesnt help your case

Comment

I tried to like the Defender of Christmas Elf (the rest were just way too far from what I wanted). Knight with Burning Chnat has happened before - it's not ideal, but as a support it might just be tolerable (especially as Steal Spirit isn't bad - if it wasn't on a knight).. and then I see Furious Roar - why not Symbol of Focus instead, which would have at least made him more worth playing in a burn team? Of course, in that case, it's even more redundant to make him a knight.

Ok, I give up then - as much as I think he's cute, like the other three heroes, he's just too messed up... Give him Defend (or Blessed Defence), Aegis Guard and maybe Stalwart Guard or a decent stun ability and I'd really fight for him. Right now, I'm spending Christmas elsewhere...
                          --------------------------------------
                          IGN : Ian Demonsabre
                          Friend Code : 1HW-6QXW
                          Guild : Fenpire
                          --------------------------------------

Comment

I don't understand why virtually every single event we are presented with garbage for prizes we play all year spend money we are dedicated and loyal players and then we have this 13-day portal with high hopes of decent prizes then this is what we get it's like the people that are running this game are sitting back and laughing in our faces these prizes for this event is really disrespectful like the you people not know what abilities are supposed to go on what class of hero you make yourselves look mentally retarded by giving us junk like this specially in a 13-day portal like come on what are you people thinking this event in the prizes that are presented to us or like a slap in the face while you're sitting back and laughing at us I don't think this game needs new owners but it definitely needs a revamp on the people that are managing the game you guys really need to get it together you screwed us all year with trash prizes and and we still stayed dedicated loyal and spend money and this is how you treat us it's absolutely ridiculous you show your true colors and show how much you really care about the people that put money in your pockets and keep this game going have a nice holiday and keep up the terrible work

Comment

For a guy that doesn’t like being bad mouthed you sure like to bad mouth others Dabura and for a person that doesn’t like these event prizes you sure dont show it since you’re in Dragonborn right now for the prizes. Next time you say something please make sure you dont make yourself a hypocrite

Comment

Working...
                              X