No announcement yet.

Prizes for the 13 day Guild Portal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little off topic, but fix the packs too. How does someone(me) spend $180 on a mobile game and not get anything out of it except for diamonds. You’re Losing your community slowly.

Edit: Fenpire already ditched the game as a group. Won’t be surprised if more guilds follow up.

Comment

If you get only diamonds and not runes, it is not because of the game but because of a bug in the android store and beyond our control. It can pay out too many diamonds and only that. I recommend using the PayPal store, https://store.honorboundgame.com, where you also get 10% off. Support do their best to fix the android purchases fast when players encounter it and send a ticket. I know of some players who prefer not to send tickets because they find the extra diamonds a better deal - but, an android bug.

Comment

What kind of royal crap prizes are these? You really expect players to spend 13 days grinding for this garbage?

only Adult Sin and Hunnypot will spend money because they have nothing better to spend their money on (yay, you win the event for a dead game, kudos!)

Happy Christmas to all, hopefully not spending 20 hours in the game
        IGN: DellVince (Proud member and officer of The Dragonborn)

Favorite hero: Evershade Spitter (burn, baby, burn! 🔥)

Comment

Dell I was planning on hitting this event hard in Relentless too until I seen the prizes. Hard to get motivated for this shit. Guess they wanted people to spend time with their families, cause this event isn’t worth anyone’s time.

Comment

Comment

For people like you and daboora who always say they hate the event rewards you guys sure do represent what you say because you guys went to dragonborn. Like you guys always say yet never do it takes action to make a change yet you guys never exhibit any of it. And before you go on crying how we cant bad mouth people daboora remember you always bad mouth people so dont be a hypocrite and cry about it

Comment

Finally this stupid 2 week event is going to be over it was nice getting nothing for 2 weeks and not giving me a reason to play

Comment

Originally posted by Disappointed View Post
                  You'd think, there'd be a little customer appreciation. Especially since the recent failures we had to put up with. Case in point, lost gear on legendaries, deleted email thinking you'd figure out that there was 2 and got only gear for one, you'd also think that you would have that info. But as In other games, it's laziness bcuz you have so many screwups to fix. Ok illIts
                  I'll take that. But to drive a stake in players bcuz you BUILD UP THIS EVENT HAVE "SPECIAL" TO GREEDILY GET MORE MONEY CONSIDERING THE END OF THE YEAR BUSINESS FINANCIAL SITUATION AND THEN GIVE CRAPPY REWARDS.

HOW ABOUT YOU FINALLY SHOW SOME TRUE, LET ME REPEAT THAT; SOME "TRUE" CUSTOMER APPRECIATION.

THIS SHOULD BE A BOUNTY TO PLAYERS LOYAL TO THIS GAME AND ESPECIALLY WITH THE VERY RECENT EVENT FUs.

Do you not think it worthy to SHOW some APPRECIATION for putting up with your failures? Or was the recent sale just a revenue boost?

Please change the rewards befitting the caliber of players loyal through ALL your recent glitches. I know you've made a lot and count on the fact ppl will spend no matter what, but
                  WOULD IT HURT YOU TO RETURN SOME OF THAT LOYALTY SHOWN YOU???????
                  ​​​​​​
                  yes good idea and I agree with you
                  thank you for the initiative

Comment

Working...
                  X