Allstars 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allstars 2018

The following mythic and legendary heroes are in the pack with the usual premise of at least one legendary hero in a x10 pull.

Mythics:
    Ixthol
    King Gard the Lost
    The Ash Skull
    Cheng Fu the Vampire
    The Oracle
    The Red Widow
    The OwlBeast
    Dragonax
    Kharaz Hunter
    Avril of Chaos
    Fela-Alshin the Determined

Legendaries:
    Oolotos the Feebleminded
    Hual the Illuminator
    Spiderkin Host
    The Zinap
    Grindor the Berserker
    The Scholar
    Bogdan the Caretaker
    The Petrified
    Lalaria the Anxious
    Letitia the Blessed
    The Deputy

Packs are 10% off in the web shop, https://store.honorboundgame.com
    Last edited by Karin; 01-08-2019, 08:01 AM.

Still some pretty bad drop rates

Comment

Where does it say what the drop rate is is it still 0.01% and the packs still have Epics in it how's that an All-Star pack, I guess they would have called an All-Star pack because they're getting your money definitely All Star for them huh, 😂😂😂

Comment

The Owlbeast is an illegal immigrant for All Stars pack... and some worth legendaries also missing, Tessa True Aim, Valla the Eccentric, Servitor Kin... Where are they? And there been a plenty secondary mythics like Nightshade Ghost, Darkrealm Eviscerator or Liashi Ogre Channeler who could way better replace Owlbeast at least.

Understanding how low is a chance to get something decent like a SkullSkull, ChengFu or Ixthol and how many Owlbeasts would be instead (reminds me Stratos at Skull pack) makes me want to keep my diamonds.

Comment

Ash Skull <3
          Last edited by willll; 01-08-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

It doesn’t say that the drop rates increased but i’d assume they would have seeing how this pack has so many mythics and legendaries but yet again I bought two 10x packs and got 3 legendaries

Comment

Will this pack be back or is it bugged and done with? Would really like to spend on it. Didn’t think it would only be up for three days. You must think people don’t have real life’s lol

Comment

Please consider putting it back up after the event. Three days isn’t enough time

Comment

MrkAzzBustr I thought you stopped playing this game as you said you would and for one that says wasting money on this game is stupid you’re one to talk

Comment

Could we maybe try to keep down the personal slander? It isn’t really useful to anyone. Anyone has the right to change their mind about playing or not playing.

Comment

Working...
                    X