Clear All

• Prizes for 4 day Guild Bounty!

HonorBound, please meet:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7A94228A-7C5D-44EE-BAE2-B12C50717D50.png
Views:	45
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	123690

Roth'mog the Explorer, abilities: Consuming Hellfyre, Invocation of Spirit, Steal Spirit

Name:	B60642BE-B416-48AF-AC37-0AE12EA55A99.png
Views:	22
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	123692

Greenmist War Falcon, Void Strike, Abyss Ward, Blinding Powder

Name:	DEA0679A-C54B-4F0C-9F86-FCEB0ED461BA.png
Views:	18
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	123694

Liashi Ogre Healer, abilities: Mass Heal, Mass Regen, Spectral Shield

Name:	053B54BE-C4DF-4D36-8DA1-18D5493D0565.png
Views:	18
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	123693

Abbess Hildegard, abilities: Minor Heal, Invocation of Terra, Mana Infusion

There are mysterious prize boxes for top 6 (4/2/1).

Packs are 10% off in the web shop, https://store.honorboundgame.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 01-11-2019, 04:24 AM.

shame... each time worst rewards. whatever, I can't even play this game because it has to many bugs.
    Last edited by willll; 01-11-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Do not open 10x packs!

Currently a bug that erases all of your heroes except the ones in your current team it seems.

Comment

The event has been suspended. It is expected to continue tomorrow at noon PST. Scores are still there, runes are still there.
        If you can't see the heroes in your library, please write to Support https://forum.honorboundgame.com/for...ontact-support (be sure to include exact account name if you don't write from the game). It is easy to fix but Support is needed to fix it.

Comment

Come on guys seriously man like the prizes are half-decent for this event and again we have a messed up event with glitches and problems and everything else like you guys really need to get it together this is not cool what's going to happen to all the runes and all the points that we had like I did not get to take screenshots of the runes I had so what am I going to lose a runes or what like if you guys can't figure it out and don't know what you're doing maybe you need to take a week or two break and figure out your glitches and figure out your problems and test stuff and then run an event stop worrying about the money you're making like this is bullcrap I don't get it like you have a lot of players that are pissed off right now like what do you want to do you want to run this game into the ground and lose your jobs or what like figure it out and get stuff together please because a lot of us love playing this game and we love the community here but you're making it very difficult for us to all stay together please figure out what you are doing
          Last edited by Dabura; 01-12-2019, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I happen to agree. Events are tested. It's server issues, can't be tested and shouldn't be happening.

Comment

The Guild Bounty will resume at noon PST (usual event start time) and run for 4 days, until Wednesday.

Once it restarts, the scores and the saved event runes will be back.

If you pulled 10 runes yesterday and can't see the heroes in library, please send a ticket. It is easy to fix but it needs to be fixed by Support.

There will added boxes with gear and ordinary slimes boxes to the Guild Assault thresholds as compensation.

Comment

Adding things to the next Guild event threshold prizes is not compensation we still have to earn the stuff that's bullshit how in your feeble diluted mine do you consider that compensation bottom line is, is you guys suck at your job the players just need to rise up and come up against you guys and your tyranny because that's what you are you're tyrannus all you care about is yourselves and making money you don't care about the players at all it shows perfectly with your bullshit compensation threshold prizes which we still have to earn which is not compensation compensation would be giving everyone a 10 x summons which would cost you no money whatsoever we just need to get a petition together and have everyone sign it or everyone just needs to come together and go against the people that run the game because they really need to be replaced

Comment

I'm having problems to play on facebook. When I click on the event or guild baner the screen get messed :/

Comment

This game used to work fine before.... wtf you guys are doing???? get your sh*t together

Comment

Originally posted by willll View Post
                      This game used to work fine before.... wtf you guys are doing???? get your sh*t together
                      😂😂😂😂😂😂 get them willll!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X