Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/1 - Lockout Gratis Grants

Hey Folks!

We had a brief outage from 4pm to 6pm on 11/26 due to a global and sustained outage with our content distribution network provider, CloudFront. This outage prevented players from loading the game and effected many other websites during this time.

It's our policy to compensate folks for an unplanned large scope outage that lasts for more than an hour.

Any player who has logged in since 11/25 will receive
    • 1x Elite Rune
    • 2x Energy Packs

The payout script is now running and should finish within 6 hours - or by 8pm PST on 12/1

Thanks for your guys patience and thanks for reporting the outage so quickly!

Cheers!

- McG

Thanks McG! Welcome back and hope you guys had a good turkey day

Can i bother you with three things?
    1) Next event? Break or starting soon, or ? Thanks for any input here (personally I'm tired and would love a few days rest)

2) Directing you to the thread under feedback and suggestions entitled, 'feedback'.. pretty well traveled. would love maybe some feedback on the feedback. Thanks

3) Timeframe for fix to 'quests' - They are 'bugged/stopped/ at appx 31k (runs out of quests to do in the first section)

Guildmaster, The Ancient Ones
    Guild thread on shortcut: http://forums.shortcutcentral.org/th...es-lv-15.1836/
    TAO Guild thread on JB forum: http://forum.juiceboxmobile.com/foru...nes-tao-thread
    RoTA Guild thread on JB forum: http://forum.juiceboxmobile.com/foru...ts-rota-thread

Comment

I hope next event starts soon. Some people didnt really participate in this event so a few days rest may seem unfair

Comment

Same problem here for question 3

Comment

i'm really loving the trend of gratis grants when things go bad. faith in jb is preserved
          Officer of Unnatural Selection

Comment

Originally posted by Booger73 View Post
            Thanks McG! Welcome back and hope you guys had a good turkey day

Can i bother you with three things?
            1) Next event? Break or starting soon, or ? Thanks for any input here (personally I'm tired and would love a few days rest)

2) Directing you to the thread under feedback and suggestions entitled, 'feedback'.. pretty well traveled. would love maybe some feedback on the feedback. Thanks

3) Timeframe for fix to 'quests' - They are 'bugged/stopped/ at appx 31k (runs out of quests to do in the first section)
            We're still testing the next event - soonest it'll begin is in the next 24 hours, more likely in the next 48. Will be a guild event

We're just now tracking the quests issue - we'll provide an ETA once we've repro'd and isolated it. Should be easyish to fix

I'll checkin on that feedback thread

Cheers!

- McG

Comment

Hey McG, any news regarding how Ember Baron 13, 14, and 15 aren't providing the correct amount of ember?

Comment

Originally posted by Lolcakez
                I think that they should have one of those weekend mythic commander summoners but make it 5% chance for the 10x elite runes as a Christmas promo or something
                This would make them much too common IMO for such a powerful hero

Comment

Thanks for the compensation.
                  Friend code: WF2-KJ25

Comment

Originally posted by McGuirk View Post
                    Hey Folks!

We had a brief outage from 4pm to 6pm on 11/26 due to a global and sustained outage with our content distribution network provider, CloudFront. This outage prevented players from loading the game and effected many other websites during this time.

It's our policy to compensate folks for an unplanned large scope outage that lasts for more than an hour.

Any player who has logged in since 11/25 will receive
                    • 1x Elite Rune
                    • 2x Energy Packs

The payout script is now running and should finish within 6 hours - or by 8pm PST on 12/1

Thanks for your guys patience and thanks for reporting the outage so quickly!

Cheers!

- McG
                    Thanks for the free prizes glad to have yall back

Comment

hmm,what to do if i havent recived any gratis?
                      dRink Whiskey with us [Unnatural Selection]
                      FC: 25A U325

Comment

Originally posted by McGuirk View Post

We're still testing the next event - soonest it'll begin is in the next 24 hours, more likely in the next 48. Will be a guild event

We're just now tracking the quests issue - we'll provide an ETA once we've repro'd and isolated it. Should be easyish to fix

I'll checkin on that feedback thread

Cheers!

- McG
                        God to hear, quick question. Are you guys going to lock gui8lds from letting people back in during this guild event? I cant wait.

Comment

Working...
                        X