• Sunstorm has had its affinity type switched from Physical to Magical
    • Improved Iselde's Max stats across the board by 15-20%
    • Fixed an Issue where later Haven quests were failing to be issued

Cheers!

- McG

nice, thanks G

Comment

McGuirk,

Any word on evolving heroes while they were questing? My quests have been locked for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shin Soldier View Post
        McGuirk,

Any word on evolving heroes while they were questing? My quests have been locked for some time now.
        No update here - have been waiting for approval for over a week. I should really stop trying to predict Apple review scheduling :/

That being said - I would be surprised if it wasn't review tonight/tomorrow

Cheers!

- McG

Comment

Originally posted by McGuirk View Post

That being said - I would be surprised if it wasn't review tonight/tomorrow
          So next week then. Got it!

Comment

Originally posted by McGuirk View Post
            Hey Folks,

Small update this afternoon!

Release type: Content, all platforms, immediate
            • Revised Lightlord Rem's abilities
              • Minor Heal has been replaced with Mass Heal
              • Sunstorm has had its affinity type switched from Physical to Magical
            • Improved Iselde's Max stats across the board by 15-20%
            • Fixed an Issue where later Haven quests were failing to be issued
            Cheers!

- McG

One other think I noticed, and I am so glad it was revised. Rem's resistance were brought in line with what was expected from the Shrine of Light resistance event. In other words, his toxic resistance and slashing resistances were swapped.

Also glad to see Iselde buffed, as she is now fair for the price that people are paying.

Thanks McG, Tom, and the rest of JB. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and will enjoy the upcoming holidays.
            Last edited by Godguard; 12-02-2014, 12:56 PM.
            Hakuna Matata

Comment

Is the guild event starting tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by MackJr.Ehis View Post
                Is the guild event starting tomorrow
                They said they hope 24-48 hours at the end of the Light event yesterday. So hopefully within the next day if the rest of their QA testing goes well.

Comment

Quick question, is Jun-Li the Beacon supposed to have fire for her base attack? I know that's typical for wizards, but it will make her tough to use as an event hero against light-weak enemies (if that's the intention).
                  I have to end all this ding-dong for the freesias!

Comment

Originally posted by Skarlo View Post
                    Quick question, is Jun-Li the Beacon supposed to have fire for her base attack? I know that's typical for wizards, but it will make her tough to use as an event hero against light-weak enemies (if that's the intention).

Nice catch. I agree, that Jun-Li needs Light Based damage to stay in line with all the other Resistance Event Rewards, so that she can be decent for the next event.
                    Hakuna Matata

Comment

Originally posted by Skarlo View Post
                      I was surprised by this as well ... that is why i havent touched her as of yet ... not sure what purpose she will serve if she doesnt do light damage as her base attack.

Comment

I know that's typical for wizards, but it will make her tough to use as an event hero against light-weak enemies

Comment

Working...
                        X