Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/3 Partial Outage

Hey Folks,

It looks like this mornings update to turn on Saurian Portal may be resulting in some players failing to be able to battle or pvp.

We're looking into the issue and should have a patch up shortly, as well as a gratis grant to compensate for the outage

I'll ping back this thread once we have an update

Cheers!

- McG

Thank you for the update and working on the issue so quickly!
    I regret nothing.

Comment

It's proactive steps and enhanced communication like this that are on the path to greatness. I hope the servers can handle our anticipation.
      Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
      - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
      StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Hey Guys,

Things should be resolved here - it looks like the recent content update broke abilities with a few specific characters - causing battle to hang for players who had those heroes in their parties.

I've rolled back the content patch and we'll do a regression on those abilities before re-releasing it. Can you guys confirm things are back to normal?

Since this was a pretty significant outage that effected a large number of players for over an hour, we'll put up a gratis grant this afternoon to compensate for the downtime

Cheers!

- McG

Comment

yup! everything seems working fine now!thanks for quick resolution mcg!
            Ingame Name:Wolverine18
            Proud Officer of Rise of the Ancients (STORMBORN)
            For applying to RotA >>Click Here<<

Comment

im good in pvp now thank you for the quick resolve!

Comment

Originally posted by McGuirk View Post
                Hey Guys,

Things should be resolved here - it looks like the recent content update broke abilities with a few specific characters - causing battle to hang for players who had those heroes in their parties.

I've rolled back the content patch and we'll do a regression on those abilities before re-releasing it. Can you guys confirm things are back to normal?

Since this was a pretty significant outage that effected a large number of players for over an hour, we'll put up a gratis grant this afternoon to compensate for the downtime

Cheers!

- McG
                Back up and running McG thanks

Comment

Thanx McG! And of course there's a setback, it is the first time I am able to play at the open! My bad, I guess... apologies for jinxes! =D
                  Live, love, laugh! =D

Comment

thanks G........

Comment

Hey McG can you check the PM i sent you 2 days ago, i have not been able to login since. Thanks

Comment

Can you guys confirm things are back to normal?

Fifa 15 coins

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony425 View Post
                          Hey McG can you check the PM i sent you 2 days ago, i have not been able to login since. Thanks
                          You should have a response to your ticket waiting for you.

You can add a signature by going to your profile, selecting Edit Settings, selecting Account, and then looking for "Conversation Detail Options".

Comment

Working...
                          X