Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/4 - Saurian Portal Event!

Hey Folks,

With the iOS build now approved and required, we've gone ahead and turned on our next guild event! This is a slight variation of our previous Dark Portal event, so we wanted to call out some of the changes
    • The final dungeon in the event, the Saurian Homeland Portal is unlocked by gathering 5000 portal glyphs collectively amongst your guild. This dungeon contains massive amounts of veilstones.
    • The final dungeon is no longer open for a fixed time - instead, each guild member is granted a key thats good for a single run of the dungeon - this is in response to feedback from international guilds that found it difficult to coordinate the open times
    • Saurian x10 summoning collection now guarantees 1 epic or better
    • Added guild summoning runes as a direct payout to many guild reward tiers. This is in addition to the strongboxes
    • Commander summons for the event have been moved to the shop instead of research. This eliminates the time to actually summon these commanders, the emblems are still farmable within the event dungeons
    • Players in the top preforming guild will be rewarded with Kalsor, the Avatar - our second Mythic Hero!
    • All guilds had their leaderboard score reset prior to the launch of the event at ~8:45 this morning
    • The event itself will end 9pm PST, Monday the 15th - this is to provide a friendlier end time for players worldwide

Known issues
    • Upon Completing the saurian homeland portal dungeon, occasionally players are returned to the world map in a state where it appears they're still "in" the dungeon. Clicking resume causes the player to out of sync and return to an appropriate state. We're unable to reliably reproduce this, but are still looking into it. This is purely a display issue, no additional rewards are gained or lost
    • The Jaw is missing on the 3rd and 4th star evolves of the Saurian Conscript. This is purely a visual issue and doesn't effect the hero in any other way
    • The leaderboard rewards popup appears to have a sorting issue on the current iOS build. While annoying, this can be fixed by clicking the "x" button of the guild events popup underneath the reward popup

Cheers!

- McG

Thresholds aren't paying out
    I regret nothing.

Comment

Also, we arent' receiving threshold rewards.

Any feedback is great. Thank you McG.
      Hakuna Matata

Comment

Thanks for the update, do you mind checking if threshold rewards are actually being awarded? My guild reached the threshold for the first event rune, but upon restart of the game, it is no where to be found. Clicking on the Guild Event does not give any rewards either.

Comment

Originally posted by McGuirk View Post
          [*]The final dungeon in the event, the Saurian Homeland Portal is unlocked by gathering 5000 portal glyphs collectively amongst your guild. This dungeon contains massive amounts of veilstones.[*]The final dungeon is no longer open for a fixed time - instead, each guild member is granted a key thats good for a single run of the dungeon - this is in response to feedback from international guilds that found it difficult to coordinate the open times
          Are you able to confirm whether the keys are maximum of 1 per player and/or whether that 5000 glyph requirement is also the limit for maximum glyphs we can collect?
          Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

HonorBound
          - UnSel Guild - Retired - Wiki
          StormBorn - UnSel Alliance - StormBorn Blog

Comment

when will the guild summon heroes like rex and saint naema be used for events? my heroes still show 0 multiplier for this guild event
            Officer of Unnatural Selection

Comment

Originally posted by dalvian View Post

Are you able to confirm whether the keys are maximum of 1 per player and/or whether that 5000 glyph requirement is also the limit for maximum glyphs we can collect?
              Yes please. Very important information to know.

Comment

We're taking a look at the threshold rewards now - should be fixed in the next hour or two. All the rewards should be granted retroactively

Both the keys and glyphs are uncapped

Cheers!

- McG

Comment

Energy regen rate inside of the 3rd Map is glitched. While I have energy regen rate research maxed out (3mins per 1 energy), the time increases to 3mins 35secs+ for 1 energy.

Comment

Are all the event epics supposed to have non existent multipliers?
                    I regret nothing.

Comment

Hi Weth,
                      I changed things up a bit with the event buffs in this event - as of right now, epics will gain their currency multipliers once they hit their fourth evolve state. We're looking to see what changes we can make to these events to make things more competitive (similar to how we changed the Portal Dungeon unlock mechanics).

-Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        Hi Weth,
                        I changed things up a bit with the event buffs in this event - as of right now, epics will gain their currency multipliers once they hit their fourth evolve state. We're looking to see what changes we can make to these events to make things more competitive (similar to how we changed the Portal Dungeon unlock mechanics).

-Tom
                        Okay thank you! I had 1 epic at 4* before event and though he was the only one with a multiplier
                        I regret nothing.

Comment

Why is there gold/blue chests and brown chests on the map? This makes sure f2p players wont easily be able to get a commander or runes as ive only seen one gold box after the final boss, nowhere else

Comment

Hi there.

Im got a problem with the new commander, posibly because im playing on my PC, but he can not hit anyone. Its this a bug or its just me that can hit anyone with commander?

Comment

Originally posted by Furinji View Post
                              Hi there.

Im got a problem with the new commander, posibly because im playing on my PC, but he can not hit anyone. Its this a bug or its just me that can hit anyone with commander?
                              Hey Furin,

Thanks for the report - We had this issue with the mobile version of the commanders (they're on a new rig, so they're a bit finicky) but fixed it prior to launch of the event. It appears that the same fix didn't make it to the web build just yet - we'll get that fixed in a few hours.

Cheers!

- McG

Comment

Working...
                              X