12/4 - Challenge of Valor 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danatwayne View Post
    It was a continuation of the first event. I started the event with 10,000 emblems that I had acquired in the first event. Thus my threshold rewards from the first event were already awarded. I think he was just talking about the event runes and made a mistake in calling them portal runes.

I did the first event, and I started this event with 0 emblems.

Comment

Originally posted by Danatwayne View Post
      It was a continuation of the first event. I started the event with 10,000 emblems that I had acquired in the first event. Thus my threshold rewards from the first event were already awarded. I think he was just talking about the event runes and made a mistake in calling them portal runes.
      Interesting. I finished the first event and did not start this one with anything.

Comment

can it be on a weekend late afternoon like 4ish

Comment

Something was wrong with my event then, I had already had all the threshold awards and had 10k emblems when it started. If others were able to start the event over and get those threshold rewards that is extremely unfair. When I started the event everything was blocked out except the final two prizes the rune and the Gyre token.

Comment

No worries because it didnt get anything...
            Friend Code: A399W7Q
            Line ID: dav_the
            Leader of Nightmare Asylum guild

Comment

Originally posted by McGuirk View Post
              (which should be soon, and in daytime/evening in the west)
              Have you considered running the next one at the same time again? I wasn't awake at the end (and barely participated because of the requirements) so didn't see the leaderboard, but I'd imagine there weren't too many people that got the Gyre Emblem. Wouldn't it be nicer to allow the people this one was aimed at for participation another chance at a better balanced Valor event?

(Just for transparency, I am also in the Pacific Time Zone, same as JB. So the proposed JB time is better for me.)

Comment

Taho I can tell you no one received the gyre emblem this time. The top player made 28,000 emblems with 30 minutes left. I had to quit and start work so I dont know we're he ended at. Also I agree that something should be done for this event mishap. A re-run that is more balanced for us Europeans or a gratis for those who did try and could not complete it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronistic View Post
                  Here's the other problem I had, when I used a level 100 commander with 4 level 1 event hero's, it marched me against players worth about zero points, like people with one hero and were level 11 rather than a full team of level 100s, it was actually better to use my regular pvp squad and get 100 per match with no multiplier than run a full event squad. I did some quick match (500 matches for gyre) and went back to bed.
                  This was reported during the last event. Hopefully it will be addressed, but the track record ain't stellar on fixing older content. Hence my suggestion of a Bug/Feature bounty, before. Donate diamonds to something that will make the game better for everyone! :P

Comment

Depends on highest level of any hero in the party and also total average level between the 4-5 heroes
                    Guildmaster, The Ancient Ones
                    Guild thread on shortcut: http://forums.shortcutcentral.org/th...es-lv-15.1836/
                    TAO Guild thread on JB forum: http://forum.juiceboxmobile.com/foru...nes-tao-thread
                    RoTA Guild thread on JB forum: http://forum.juiceboxmobile.com/foru...ts-rota-thread

Comment

Working...
                    X