Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let us choose what abilities we want for a change
With the amount of sub-par (this is being very kind) heroes as prizes lately, how about for Christmas, especially since it’s a pay to play 5 day Bounty that costs many gems, why don’t you let the player base decide what abilities they want on heroes for a change? It doesn’t have to be anything crazy like a wizard with burning chant 4, primal infusion and invocation all in one hero, but at least let us vote on some abilities. Just a thought.

I’d like a hero with Haste 5 and Demoralizing Roar in one toon. The other ability can be whatever.
The heroes for the Christmas event are already made.

But requests/ideas for abilities are always taken note of and welcome.
(12-10-2020, 04:46 PM)Karin Wrote: The heroes for the Christmas event are already made.

But requests/ideas for abilities are always taken note of and welcome.

I’m sorry but this is definitely not true. Our suggestions are never taken into account.

Who suggested we want heroes with abilities like Curse of Ancients, Minor Heal, Poison Strike, Volley, etc? Tell me where? And where will we use these heroes? The game is limping on one foot as it is, don’t you believe to keep it alive we should be playing for prizes that will make us excited about the game instead of wanting to just quit because of nothing worthwhile?

Take the last event. Only 2 of the top guilds actually grinded it out and another extremely active guild did not bother (I won’t name the guild but it’s easy to deduce). Why do you think that is? Because the prizes were not worth playing for.

Our suggestions fall on deaf ears and always have been; either that or our posts get deleted (like all of mine have).