Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Upgrade to abilities Demoralizing Cry and Roar
(02-14-2020, 06:02 PM)The Waiter Wrote: Because it's fast to grind in the Arena, I use 2 burning chant - Noxious Cloud - Entropic Arrow squad. If you want to have a squad that have mana regen, dot, mana burst, etc. you can save that for Raids.
Bottom line: using AOE Dot abilities to grind Arena is what we have been doing for years, you can also check my post regarding Arena Squad, Raid squad build (it would help I think)

Do you really think that I need to be taught to play?)
This is the problem, that EVERYONE plays according to the same tactics for YEARS. Why are you participating in the events? Why do you need new heroes, if you still play a team of chants, what is the point of all this? Why do you need a new commander for the arena, if you perfectly kill everyone in the arena with a chant team with the old commander
Raids? They are dead and meaningless. There is no need for raids, no interest and no worthy reward
Now the game is that in the arena, players kill each other with a team of chants and play events out of boredom, not because they need a new hero, but just for the collection
Kesa - leader of the organization "Let's Say NO to burning chants!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrade to abilities Demoralizing Cry and Roar - by Kesa - 02-14-2020, 06:39 PM