Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arena Season 5!
Arena Season 5 kicks off on November 4th. This means that when that week finishes we will get honor bonus again, working towards the ranking prizes for season 5

Arena Season 5 finishes when arena week finishes on July 6th. At that time, honor and ranks will be reset in preparation for season 6.

You receive a weekly honor bonus based on your result for that week. There is a limit to how many ranks you can move up pr week. As you move up in rank, you will earn emblems, gear, heroes and commanders.

Vengeful GladiatorNaema the Enraged340 M
High WarlordThe Watcher240 M
WarlordSug-Yugol Bottomfeeder169 M
Veteran CommanderChain of Resistance118 M
CommanderRejuvenating Signet82 M
Veteran CenturionThe Scion62 M
CenturionThe Fellmire Baron51 M
Veteran LegionnaireThe Knight of Haven41 M
Legionnaire100% essence x 232 M
Veteran GuardEnchanted Orb of the Empress25 M
GuardFiery Ring of Brilliance20 M
Veteran GruntCommander Summoning Emblem x20015 M
GruntOozing Charm of Toxic Resistance x210 M
BrawlerDragon Marks x 100 M
Dragon Marks x 100Commander Summoning Emblem x201 M
Uninitiated

Screen shots of the new commanders and heroes are posted below.
The arena week finishes each Monday (see time in game) and the prizes are paid out on Tuesday.

1st10,000x Diamonds2x Gold Strongbox
2nd5,000 Diamonds2x Gold Strongbox
3rd3,000 Diamonds2x Gold Strongbox
4th-10th2,000 Diamonds2x Gold Strongbox
11th - 20th1,000 Diamonds1x Gold Strongbox, 2x Silver Strongbox
21st - 32nd1x Gold Strongbox2x Silver Strongbox
33rd - 100th2x Silver Strongbox1x Bronze Strongbox
101st - 500th1x Silver Strongbox2x Bronze Stronbox
501st - 1000th3x Bronze Strongbox
1001st - 2000th2x Bronze Strongbox
2001st - 3000th1x Bronze Strongbox

Strongboxes hold essence, gold, ember or commander emblems. Gold boxes also may hold a PvP rune to a pack that is only visible in the store if you have such a rune.

Ranking heroes:

The Fellmire Baron, abilities: Mass Regen, Arcane Fire, Mana Infusion

The Scion, abilities: Deadly Poison, Infernal Slash, Haste

Sug-Yugol Bottomfeeder, abilities: Entropic Arrow, Dark Shot, Channel Mana

The Watcher, abilities: Ice Comet, Abyssal Invocation, Burning Chant

Ranking commanders:

The Knight of Haven, abilities: Minor Heal, Parasitic Spore, Channel Mana

Naema the Enraged, abilities: Dark Fire, Mana Burst, Haste
I dont want a commander with hunnypot in description. And Naema is to fight against in missions. Absolutly without sense to create a commander with story background.
"The player who places #1 when the scores of HB Champ 4 and 5 are combined will have a top threshold arena commander named after him/her."

This was posted on August 5th, https://forum.honorboundgame.com/thread-650.html. The reps from all major guilds were asked for feedback in advance.

As it turned out, it should have been the comm for next arena season that had the name of the HB Champion on it so if the total victor of HB Champ 4 and 5 is someone other than Hunnypot, the description will be adjusted.
Is there a way to know how much score needed in order to get bonus honor in areNa?

I am curious where this Naema name come from.. Or was it a name of the previous victor HB Champ 1,2 and 3?and now HunnyPot.
(11-14-2019, 12:37 PM)Ajee Wrote: Is there a way to know how much score needed in order to get bonus honor  in areNa?

I am curious where this Naema name come from.. Or was it a name of the previous victor HB Champ 1,2 and 3?and now HunnyPot.

You always get bonus honor during Arena season as long as you stay in top 1000 I think
The Waiter - Proud Officer of AscendedSaiyans  Big Grin
(11-14-2019, 12:37 PM)Ajee Wrote: Is there a way to know how much score needed in order to get bonus honor in areNa?

Adding to The Waiter's info as it often asked: There are no official numbers for how much honor bonus you can earn pr week. Most guilds have done stats by now, though, so try ask your guild. The max bonus is capped in terms of how many threshold prizes you can get pr week. So the max is lower at the lower ranks than later on. For the week just gone I've seen 9 mill for a top 100 and up to 12 mill, I think.

The naming of a comm after the winner of two HB Championships was a new thing.
Hai Karin,  actually I'm only  received  1 out 2 100% essences..do I need to get a ticket for this or maybe you can help?
(12-10-2019, 04:12 PM)Ajee Wrote: Hai Karin,  actually I'm only  received  1 out 2 100% essences..do I need to get a ticket for this or maybe you can help?

AppHoldings (game owners) have made a change now that will fix it for all new people reaching that threshold and may fix it for those who already have. We won’t know until this arena week ends, though.
The last week of season 5 just started!

Honor will be reset on the 14th and the 4 week in-between season (5.5) will kick off as soon as honor is reset.
Post with prizes will follow.
Announcement of the start of season 6 will be later.