Level 2: -5000
Level 3: -7500
Level 4: -10000

Demoralizing Roar now weakens all enemies physical defense by:

Level 1: -15000
Level 2: -20000
Level 3: -22500
Level 4: -25000
It would be better to weaken the burning chant, or strengthen the debuff of magical attack power
Kesa - leader of the organization "Let's Say NO to burning chants!"
(02-14-2020, 12:45 PM)Kesa Wrote: It would be better to weaken the burning chant, or strengthen the debuff of magical attack power

There's nothing to do with nerfing Burning chant. It can be easily counter by using Primal infusion, Wards. Or you can use Haste ability to start the battle first and "Burn" opponent before they "Burn" you *wink*
But opponents are controlled by AI so you wouldn't have to deal with many Burning chant stacking
The Waiter - Proud Officer of AscendedSaiyans  Big Grin
(02-14-2020, 04:12 PM)The Waiter Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 12:45 PM)Kesa Wrote: It would be better to weaken the burning chant, or strengthen the debuff of magical attack power

There's nothing to do with nerfing Burning chant. It can be easily counter by using Primal infusion, Wards. Or you can use Haste ability to start the battle first and "Burn" opponent before they "Burn" you *wink*
But opponents are controlled by AI so you wouldn't have to deal with many Burning chant stacking

That is, you want to say that out of 50 players in the top arena 85-90% play with a team of 2-4 burning chant, is this normal?
This one-button gameplay infuriates me, no one thinks about which team to collect, about the distribution of mana, about the regeneration of mana, why all this if there is a FREE AOE DOT SKILL for 0 mana that also STACKS, it's just nonsense
The game has the skills of Noxian Cloud, Entropic Arrow, and although they cost 15/9 mana, EVEN THEY do not stack, although the damage is even weaker than the double stack of burning chant
If everything is ok with burning chants, why is EVERYONE building a team of burning chants?
That's because it's the easiest to use, most disbalanced and most effective skill.
Because it's fast to grind in the Arena, I use 2 burning chant - Noxious Cloud - Entropic Arrow squad. If you want to have a squad that have mana regen, dot, mana burst, etc. you can save that for Raids.
Bottom line: using AOE Dot abilities to grind Arena is what we have been doing for years, you can also check my post regarding Arena Squad, Raid squad build (it would help I think)
The Waiter - Proud Officer of AscendedSaiyans  Big Grin
(02-14-2020, 06:02 PM)The Waiter Wrote: Because it's fast to grind in the Arena, I use 2 burning chant - Noxious Cloud - Entropic Arrow squad. If you want to have a squad that have mana regen, dot, mana burst, etc. you can save that for Raids.
Bottom line: using AOE Dot abilities to grind Arena is what we have been doing for years, you can also check my post regarding Arena Squad, Raid squad build (it would help I think)

Do you really think that I need to be taught to play?)
This is the problem, that EVERYONE plays according to the same tactics for YEARS. Why are you participating in the events? Why do you need new heroes, if you still play a team of chants, what is the point of all this? Why do you need a new commander for the arena, if you perfectly kill everyone in the arena with a chant team with the old commander
Raids? They are dead and meaningless. There is no need for raids, no interest and no worthy reward
Now the game is that in the arena, players kill each other with a team of chants and play events out of boredom, not because they need a new hero, but just for the collection
Regarding Demoralizing Cry and Roar - although these are not the most popular abilities, they will not change the meta, but it's still good. Such changes give hope that at least something in the game may change. By the way, when will these changes take effect?
The changes are in effect now.
So there are competing goals here...
  • Make it so Arena isn't just ACTUAL one click auto-fight to win....despite what you were saying, clicking burning chant a dozen times isn't exactly fast or 'one-click'.
  • Not make it so hard that average fight times go up too much...keep in mind there is a tension: Time and effort and challenge in battle, vs spending more money more quickly in arena. Think about the mermaid pirate bounty boss that takes several minutes to beat...HB is shooting themselves in the foot with that, because it slows down how fast people can spend on bounty keys, unless they are somehow making it up on revives that people pay for. Same for arena...while 5 minute fights can be fun, doing 3 an hour every hour is not, and when there is a push to make top 10 or whatever, slow fights mean that there is less spent on arena packs. Increase in challenge hits them in their wallet.
  • There is the tension of the old '4 x 4* High Gard King' where one of the HGK's would siphon life every other round and you could never win even after an hour of a single match (at which point you would lose connection anyway).
  • Burning chant is the one of the only ways to occasionally make it a challenge from an AI perspective with the current level of 'AI'. If it didn't stack and occasional unlucky multiple stacks hit, no one would ever even struggle. That could of course be fixed, but again, you want mostly quick fights with occasional challenges, not constant challenges.
  • All of the other good heroes end up being in buypacks. I still use Hannul as my main hero for running seals or leveling essence heroes, or as my early event hero...because Ice Comet and Mass heal has yet to repeat 4 years later...I don't have any non-burn chant clerics that I use besides Hannul.
(02-14-2020, 06:39 PM)Kesa Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 06:02 PM)The Waiter Wrote: Because it's fast to grind in the Arena, I use 2 burning chant - Noxious Cloud - Entropic Arrow squad. If you want to have a squad that have mana regen, dot, mana burst, etc. you can save that for Raids.

Do you really think that I need to be taught to play?)
This is the problem, that EVERYONE plays according to the same tactics for YEARS. Why are you participating in the events? Why do you need new heroes, if you still play a team of chants, what is the point of all this? Why do you need a new commander for the arena, if you perfectly kill everyone in the arena with a chant team with the old commander
Raids? They are dead and meaningless. There is no need for raids, no interest and no worthy reward
Now the game is that in the arena, players kill each other with a team of chants and play events out of boredom, not because they need a new hero, but just for the collection

Totally agree lol, it really is a pointless game. Just a distraction. Fractions don't even matter. Manual arena? Really? Oh I understand why there's a manual option, only game in where arena in option play.
Prefect evos don't even matter. 
But if you play it knowing this, then it's just something to occupy free time, well I play still bcuz of my OCD, and I spent too much yrs ago.