sultanahmed
(Account not Activated)

Registration Date: 02-20-2023
Date of Birth: 12-08-1979 (44 years old)
Local Time: 04-25-2024 at 12:49 AM

sultanahmed's Forum Info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 17 Minutes, 24 Seconds
Members Referred: 0

sultanahmed's Contact Details
Google Hangouts ID: https://dev-sultanahmedetc.pantheonsite.io/home/

Additional Info About sultanahmed
Bio: Growth and Education:
I am Sultan Ahmed. I come from the countryside of Bangladesh. My mom would always try to make me a competent multi-dimensional person so that I can do better things for myself and for my family. But my father was a free-thinking man. He always thinks that I have to do anything according to my own accord. As a student, I was much better than any other boys in my class. I have completed my BBA and MBA with good results from a renowned public university in Bangladesh. My major was Marketing disciple. My father influenced me very much and I have been bearing very silently the free-thinking concept of my father. I don't know when my mind loved online technology-based workings. I became proficient in computer operating systems and online activities during my student life.
Career and Passion:
After completing my BBA and MBA, I joined a marketing company as a zonal manager. Next, I sat for the BRC (Banker Recruitment Committee, a govt, recruitment agency of Bangladesh Bank) examination for the first-class government bank officer. I have been recruited as a senior officer. My career is going very smoothly in the banking profession with two promotions. But my mind always tries to take a bounded free breath. It's always driving me to do a free job more professionally as my choice. In the meantime, I became fully religious minded Islam, I came to know that interest-related activities or jobs are strictly prohibited in Islam. I am seeking a chance to leave the job. Besides the government job, I have been doing some offline and online marketing activities.

https://dev-sultanahmedetc.pantheonsite.io/home/
Sex: Undisclosed