alibibed04
(Newbie)

Registration Date: 10-05-2021
Date of Birth: September 8
Local Time: 05-08-2024 at 06:50 PM

alibibed04's Forum Info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: (Hidden)
Members Referred: 0

alibibed04's Contact Details
Homepage: http://www.docspal.com/viewer?id=-

Additional Info About alibibed04
Bio: My review of MyGica Televisions & Computers Magic is the most recent and greatest update to an already excellent ATV product line. The ATV box is still one of the best Android boxes to watch live local HDTV channels on an SD card, for free with your mobile-satellite receiver. The MyGica TV is slightly bigger than the ATV Triton but offers more features and higher quality HDTV streaming. The MyGica TV brings a revolutionary new feature to the table, the ability to stream YouTube videos onto your Android device for free using an OBD II interface connecter. This device is connected to your computer or laptop with a USB cable and then connects to your TV through an HDMI port. All you need to do now is to connect your OBD II connector cable and stream your YouTube videos to the TV. The MyGica TV mounts to your TV automatically without the need for screws or adhesives. The USB cable allows you to plug in your laptop/computer and stream your videos straight from your computer/laptop. Imagine a world with no annoying box magnets and slow computer responses. The MyGica TV features all of the same features as Triton. You can also watch HDTV from your SD card on the MyGica TV. Your laptop or computer will not have an impact on the quality of your TV streams, whether you are viewing your favourite YouTube videos or watching live HDTV feeds from local stations. MyGica TV makes it possible to ignore all the hassles of old-fashioned boxes, and still enjoy high-definition TV viewing with ease and comfort. MyGica TV appears exactly like a standard DVD player but has many more premium features. MyGica comes with over forty premium Android apps including Google Maps, Google+ Hangouts, Google Now and much more. You can get your favorite shows, movies and music, as well as news, from your preferred subscription service. Then, you can enjoy your videos on your TV in the same way that a home entertainment system would. With an interactive remote control, you can control your television's viewing experience. MyGica smart TV software provides all the advantages of internet TV, but with the added benefit of being able to watch your favorite TV shows and movies on your large screen TV. You can use the MyGica smart TV software to play games, listen and change channels, as well as listening to music. The software will integrate seamlessly with any existing television, home theater system, or internet browser. If you are looking for a high definition TV that has an incredible picture and sound quality then look no further than the MyGica technology. The mygica range has a response time of up to two hours due to the sharp clarity and fast response time. High definition technology is used in the mygica range to deliver clear images and sound. MyGica also has apps like the mygica hd remote control, mygica hd camcorder, mygica hd headsets and mygica hd video cameras to make your experience all that more unique and special. Most mygica televisions include one HDMI input as well as one USB port. If your television does not have HDMI connectivity then most likely you will need to purchase an additional high resolution HDMI source or connect your existing television via a USB cable. You can connect many high resolution sources to mygica's HDMI output, such as Blu-Ray and satellite players, cable boxes, computers, speakers, and other modern electronic gadgets. The last piece of equipment that I would like to mention in my review of mygica televisions is its excellent customer service. It really was out of this world and I had a complete array of questions unanswered. Two customer service representatives were helpful and knowledgeable. They answered all my queries regarding mygica products. I was able walked out of their store with confidence.
http://www.docspal.com/viewer?id=-
Sex: Male