Prysm222
(Newbie)

Registration Date: 02-05-2022
Date of Birth: 04-17-1995 (29 years old)
Local Time: 05-05-2024 at 04:12 PM

Prysm222's Forum Info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 8 Minutes, 40 Seconds
Members Referred: 0

Prysm222's Contact Details
Homepage: https://anon-system-review.com/

Additional Info About Prysm222
Location: 1670 Brannon Avenue Jacksonville, FL 32256 Curious what Daniel means?
Bio: I value
I would say what I value most is my time, I'm getting too old and I don't have time for your games, lies or anything of that sort and I know that my time here on Earth is limited and I want to live my life to the fullest which is something I imagine that a lot of people can relate to. I value my books and my movies, couldn't really live without them. A lesson I learned from a certain movie is that this is your life and it's ending one minute at a time so stop trying to control everything and just let go. Get out of your apartment and meet a member of the opposite sex, get your head out of your phone and stop your excessive shopping and prove to yourself that you're alive.I really value my time and my nerves. I realised this after trying to help a couple of friends of mine understand blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in general. I spent a lot of time preparing and they didn't seem interested at all, even though they asked me to. They just knew that I was making money with cryptocurrencies and thought that it was easier and you just had to sit at your computer and do something. No, bro, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies don't work like that!

Sex: Male