93dayssup33
(Newbie)

Registration Date: 05-12-2022
Date of Birth: 04-06-1974 (50 years old)
Local Time: 05-06-2024 at 04:50 AM

93dayssup33's Forum Info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 10 Minutes, 56 Seconds
Members Referred: 0

93dayssup33's Contact Details
Homepage: https://93daysmovie.com/

Additional Info About 93dayssup33
Bio: I can't help but be a little sad that the big news of last week's election was that Obama had won. But on the other hand, I'm grateful that the guy who didn't get elected is not going to be able to kill all of our liberties and do evil things. Hanks and Co. try to make the case that "this time, we'll see what the government really is." But the show doesn't prove very much. It makes the case for a lot of reasons, but in the end, Hanks can be very convincing, even when he's speaking on his own behalf (see: "Bin Laden is dead"), but this is a group show. This guy is just so good as a leader and that's exactly what they should be electing.

So this is a "what's-what" show. But the first part is very strong, and you really feel the terror of government watching you and keeping track of your every move. But when Hanks goes in, things go awry, I guess. It's very clear what the point of the show was supposed to be: why it's so important that you be allowed to watch this program. But Hanks himself didn't really know what he was doing in it. He gets distracted and is just a little annoying. It's not bad, but it's not great. First, what can I say? I like how it's written and the plot. I like how the characters are really like in real life. I like the concept of love triangle. However, as much as I enjoy it, I don't feel that this is really the time to start something like this.

I don't really know what it is, but I feel this doesn't belong to the world right now. I don't really know if it's because it's based in real life and thus it won't fit the current events, or it's just too cheesy to be the time. I'm still really impressed with how they made it look like a real documentary. But it makes me feel that it's too long for now. It doesn't give us time to feel how the characters feel. So when you've written a movie or drama like this, it's hard to tell when to end it. I hope you didn't think I just ended it after 3 days. It's just hard to make you realize the feelings and events in your own life when you're watching it. It's also hard for you to make people to understand it when it's too weird and too difficult.
Sex: Male