ghadereyansona
(Newbie)

Registration Date: 05-14-2022
Date of Birth: 08-07-1974 (49 years old)
Local Time: 05-02-2024 at 03:12 AM

ghadereyansona's Forum Info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 1 Minute, 47 Seconds
Members Referred: 0

ghadereyansona's Contact Details
Homepage: https://gimmy-heaven.com/

Additional Info About ghadereyansona
Bio: I think I would be better off writing a novel if I really knew nothing about this kind of thing. I know next to nothing about it, and I'm pretty sure most people don't. This kind of thing is like a first grade level reading level for any average person. There are a few scenes that were written that were kind of interesting (some of the French terrorists' arguments against us), but most of the scenes just felt like filler to hold us over until the really good stuff happened. Most of the terrorist arguments are pretty weak, and many of the lines of dialogue just feel like they don't mean much. They're often not written very well, either.

There are some really good things in the movie that don't come from the screenplay. It really stands out how well all the actors performed, for example. The direction of the movie is very solid, and a lot of good things come from it. The cinematography is also pretty good, and the production values of the movie are very high.

Now, for the review. I have to say that the most common reaction I get when I tell people I wrote a movie review is 'why would you want to write a movie?' And I don't really know how to answer that. I love movies. And I love writing about them. But while I think that writing about movies is a great idea, it's just a little bit difficult to wrap my head around. And if you can't wrap your head around the idea, I'm not sure you can say why you'd want to do it.
Sex: Female