ghadereyannasrin
(Newbie)

Registration Date: 05-15-2022
Date of Birth: 08-18-1974 (49 years old)
Local Time: 05-03-2024 at 05:49 AM

ghadereyannasrin's Forum Info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 2 Minutes, 28 Seconds
Members Referred: 0

ghadereyannasrin's Contact Details
Homepage: https://savinggodmovie.com/

Additional Info About ghadereyannasrin
Bio: I've read a few more books about religion, and one of them talks about how we are constantly looking for confirmation that god exists. How he has always been in the background of human history. It's kind of like when they talked about how we're a pack of wolves, and I'm totally agreeing with that. I think we're all a little bit like that; we want to be confirmed that we're right. It's part of what makes us human.

I think as long as I don't have to pay for a church to pray in and they'll go away, I can still like the concept of religion. I guess I don't want to participate in it, I just want to go to the movies and have a good time, but it's hard not to like some of the concepts that came from it. It really makes you think about why you do the things you do. I don't like to be controlled, and I think that religion takes that to an extreme.

I found that the movies you've been watching were a little over the top.

If you want to believe in something that can't be proven, feel free. That's not what I'm worried about.

I'm not so sure that God is watching over us at all times, but if he is I'm certain he's very disappointed in us. We're kind of like a bunch of slobs. I think we all just want to live in peace and go to the movies, and all he ever does is ruin it for us.

I like the concept of god as a myth, or as an explanation for the things we don't understand. We can see the results of that, but I don't see any real proof of that kind of thing. I can't prove that if I were to go into a coma in a hospital, I would be saved. I can't prove that if I were to just sit in my house, I wouldn't get hit by a bus. I don't know for sure, so that's the kind of thing that could put me into a coma for all I know. I can't prove that if I don't worship god or whatever it is we're doing that we'll be able to get to the end of the Earth. I think we should leave the "proof" of things up to logic and science. Even that doesn't work all the time. We can't say with 100% certainty that the Earth is round.
Sex: Female