2 hours ago
The game is in the process of being updated from 32bit to 64bit. This is great! It means it can be found in the play store and played on newer Androids.
There's just one thing, they are adjusting/fixing it live... As far as I know, it has been rolled out to 20%. I will say that the devs are working quickly this time. I test myself as well as pick reports, including arena being very slow about 12 hours ago. Please feel free to post here or contact me directly.
There's just one thing, they are adjusting/fixing it live... As far as I know, it has been rolled out to 20%. I will say that the devs are working quickly this time. I test myself as well as pick reports, including arena being very slow about 12 hours ago. Please feel free to post here or contact me directly.

