Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dragon raid gear rewards
Hi Karen,

Just wondering if there was a change is the rewards for dragon raids?
Recently, we find that for the first level dragon, only the top hitter gets gear rewards upon defeating the dragon, and only the top two when beating the second level.

Correct me if I am remembering incorrectly, but I thought more participants received gear, even low level gear, so that they could grow and become more effective with more battles.

Any help is appreciated. We are trying to grow a new group of dragon slayers.
https://forum.honorboundgame.com/thread-3233.html
The temporary change of prizes for the Primalax means that right now (and for a couple more weeks), you can't win raid gear from the Primalax. You can win gear from the Terranax. Once the prizes go back to normal, you can win gear from Primalax again.
(06-18-2020, 07:43 PM)Karin Wrote: https://forum.honorboundgame.com/thread-3233.html
The temporary change of prizes for the Primalax means that right now (and for a couple more weeks), you can't win raid gear from the Primalax. You can win gear from the Terranax. Once the prizes go back to normal, you can win gear from Primalax again.

Karin,
Thank you for your quick response. Can you also give a breakdown on the normal rewards?
We are not seeing gear rewards for any participants except top two.
I am afraid I don't have any information about the regular rewards or the distribution.
We got Arena packs, Energy packs, essence, embers refill, morals bottles, revive potions, dragon marks when we fight Primalax if thats help ^^
The Waiter - Proud Officer of AscendedSaiyans  Big Grin
(06-20-2020, 01:45 PM)The Waiter Wrote: We got Arena packs, Energy packs, essence, embers refill, morals bottles, revive potions, dragon marks when we fight Primalax if thats help ^^

Thank you for the listing. I'm just confused as to why the change/reward improvement would not include items to help fight the dragon.
Well, I guess morale refills and dragon marks do, but we have so many new lower ranked players that really need raid gear.

Again, appreciate the responses.
The changes to the prizes for Primalax are temporary. They will revert to the usual payout in a couple of weeks. Until then, there is gear to win fighting Terranax and soon you will get gear fighting both types and be able to stock up for when the Terranax has a special.
Thanks for the information !!
(06-22-2020, 06:25 AM)Karin Wrote: The changes to the prizes for Primalax are temporary. They will revert to the usual payout in a couple of weeks. Until then, there is gear to win fighting Terranax and soon you will get gear fighting both types and be able to stock up for when the Terranax has a special.

So, just to clarify... the prizes for Primalax are still currently in-place?
No, they switched back about a month ago (matching the 'couple of weeks' in the post quoted). It was announced in the Guild rep chat. I guess you missed it.