Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is this game still alive? A few questions:
Hey y'all. This is a post from someone who just found out that the game is still alive for no reason. I just have few simple questions about it.

1. How is this game somehow "alive" with a community  despite being taken off the app store? I know some gacha games that still have decent/large fanbases after being EoS-ed or taken off an app store/google play (i.e. Spider-Man Unlimited by Gameloft) but I have never seen a case where a Western gacha life Honorbound has lasted this long.

2. How has the "gameplay meta" changed over the yearrs? With over 10 years of being sustained somehow, I wonder which characters/abilities stayed relevant and which ones fell off and became irrelevant. I never got far in this game (quitting on some of the early stages but I was a dumb kid a at the time) so I never really got to know which units to use outside of campaign for modes beyond the story campaign.

3. What's the endgame gameplay loop like? The best I got is guild modes but I wonder if there are modes for solo players like me don't really care about being competitive.

4. Which commanders are the "most relevant" in endgame? I always picked Shadow Knight but something tells me that most or if not, all of the commanders fall off late-game. But again, I haven't looked too much into that so...

Anyways, that's all, and thank you if you see this! Was just curious about the current state of this game.

Shadow Knight Gang rise up!

Messages In This Thread
How is this game still alive? A few questions: - by Legeo364 - 11-24-2023, 07:27 AM