Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Schedule for March
Hi Honorbound!

This is what is lined up for March:

Friday 1st: 4 day Guild Bounty (Collection) 
Thursday 7th: 4 day Solo Bounty (Resource event, one event epic can be found and captured in the maps, announced 24 hr in advance)
Thursday 14th: 4 day Guild Assault 
Thursday 21st: 4 day Solo Portal 
Friday 29th: 4 day Guild Portal

- The servers are down for maintenance Tuesday 12 th.
- More info due about how you can win 'pick your art, name and description of one of your commanders'.
- The PvP heroes, the ones you can get from runs in the arena gold boxes, are due an update of their power level.
- Phasmer secretly plans to take over the Elite Runes in April.
- Arena season 10 starts with the start of the new arena week on April 1st, prizes to be announced.
WOAHHhhh u saying giving a contest and winner gets to build a commander how they want exactly
Officer of Adult $in & Leader of Revenants 
Just Checking if the new PvP Heroes are being updated in the Gold Boxes on the 1st March?  What is the drop rate of them as well, and what are they?

Great Idea about Capture use for epics in the events!!!  Would be good if all commanders could capture though, but new players will really benefit.

Erastas
(02-27-2024, 11:14 PM)Snowcago Wrote: WOAHHhhh u saying giving a contest and winner gets to build a commander how they want exactly

It's part of the 10 year anniversary for Honorbound. The full details will be up later this month but it's about placing high enough in Bounty events, solo or guild, winning tokens for doing so and everyone with enough tokens by the end of the year, or before, gets to customize a commander, they have. You can't change abilities, though.
that all sounds great really awesome just sucks i wont be around to see it probably. times are bad for me and im just losing myself more an more each day. Always will love the memories i had with everyone here. sorry i put this here just being truthful really.
(02-28-2024, 10:18 PM)Snowcago Wrote: that all sounds great really awesome just sucks i wont be around to see it probably. times are bad for me and im just losing myself more an more each day. Always will love the memories i had with everyone here. sorry i put this here just being truthful really.

Would be a shame to lose you, but sometimes we need to lose ourselves in order to find ourselves again.

"In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself." - Deepak Chopra

Keep it up bro, you are important to our community!
Willllll thanks so much that was such a great thing to say i really needed to hear that much love to you really thank you.
(02-28-2024, 06:32 AM)Karin Wrote: It's part of the 10 year anniversary for Honorbound. The full details will be up later this month but it's about placing high enough in Bounty events, solo or guild, winning tokens for doing so and everyone with enough tokens by the end of the year, or before, gets to customize a commander, they have. You can't change abilities, though.

Why only Bounty?
I find it rather boring, especially being the only mode, and uncompetetively random.
My biggest issue is the boss rewards. If we're to compete it's VITAL that the bosses ensure set rewards, or even rewards at all!

Portal however promises a set line to follow with rewards which increases depending on your squads bonus. The only RNG in Portal is boxes which can be somewhat manipulated by exiting and re-entering. In Bounty that would require waiting 2 HOURS, or alternatively by using diamonds. And if I pay diamonds (which is not f2p-friendly, obviously) I don't want the bosses to have a random reward amount or sometimes NONE AT ALL! Especially when grinding for top spots which most likely will require spending diamonds for keys.

This doesn't feel fair nor fun due to its excessive randomness, not being f2p-friendly, and only being Bounty. It makes no sense as a competitive choice. And as a celebration it doesn't capsulate the whole of what HonorBound RPG is, only one specific gamemode (which btw has movement that's unlike the norm in the game).
And maybe I'm wrong, this is only my opinion. But also, why choose a gamemode that favors p2w (almost even p2p to even have chance at the event reward) when it's a celebration event for the whole community?

I know the rules and requirements aren't public yet, so maybe it's easier and more f2p-friendly than I assume. But so far from the little we know this doesn't feel very well thought out for an event like this...

Sorry for the long rant, just wanted to share my two cents...

Oh and one last thing. The coloration of some maps in Bounty are so intense they almost burn my retinas. There's also very repetitive and disorienting patterns, even though I'm used to them and know the layouts very well. It's awful to have to play through. Can't be the only one to feel this way lol
Excellent points, not a great fan of Bounty myself.

I do know there are other parts to the celebration if this one isn't changed - such as the top commander we can get in arena season 10. Those threshold prizes should be shared very soon. There will also be a 10th anniversary guild event, celebrating that it was 10 years since the first guild event happened.
I love bounties but I have to agree with Jekimoh. Portal or assault might be better options for everybody to have fun!