Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Schedule for March
Hey everyone, rice purity score

Thanks for sharing all the details and thoughts! I'm really excited about the upcoming events, especially the chance to customize a commander as part of the 10-year anniversary. That's a fantastic way to celebrate and give back to the community.

I see some concerns about the Bounty events and their fairness, especially for free-to-play players. It does seem like a lot of the randomness in rewards could be frustrating, and it might be more inclusive if there were alternative ways to earn tokens. I think the Portal mode suggestion is great because it offers a more predictable path to rewards, which could make the competition feel fairer and more engaging for everyone.

Snowcago, I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time. Just know that the community is here for you, and sometimes taking a step back can help you find your way forward again. Willllll's words were really inspiring, and I hope you find the strength to keep pushing through. 

Looking forward to more details and hoping the devs take some of these suggestions into consideration to make the events as fun and fair as possible for all players. Cheers!