Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule for September
Hi Honorbound!

This is what is lined up for September:

Thursday 3rd: 4 day Guild Portal (Collection)
Friday 11th: 4 day Solo Bounty 
Friday 18th: 4 day Guild Bounty 
Thursday 24th: 4 day Solo Portal (Resource event) 

- Arena Season 6 will start on September 21st (prizes will be posted)
- Special Terranax raid prizes are almost ready (will be announced). They will be up for about 1 month.
- The Dragon Mark hero is being changed. I'll post the new one when it is ready to be summoned. 
(09-01-2020, 03:24 PM)Karin Wrote: Hi Honorbound!

This is what is lined up for September:

Thursday 3rd: 4 day Guild Portal (Collection)
Friday 11th: 4 day Solo Bounty 
Friday 18th: 4 day Guild Bounty 
Thursday 24th: 4 day Solo Portal (Resource event) 

- Arena Season 6 will start on September 21st (prizes will be posted)
- Special Terranax raid prizes are almost ready (will be announced). They will be up for about 1 month.
- The Dragon Mark hero is being changed. I'll post the new one when it is ready to be summoned. 

Have the prizes for arena 5.5 been awarded already?
I think all the prizes are out, yes.
Hi,
Not sure if I got mine. I believe I finished around 50th place give or take a couple.
Would appreciate a check if possible.
Lots of thanks!
At least top 75 have theirs. Almost certain everyone does. Please write to Support if you think there is something missing but I am pretty sure you have what you won :-)
(09-10-2020, 04:28 PM)Karin Wrote: At least top 75 have theirs. Almost certain everyone does. Please write to Support if you think there is something missing but I am pretty sure you have what you won :-)

I most probably have them then. Thanks!
Hello,
What position do you have to finish in order to receive a commander?
Thank you !
There are no commanders as prizes in the regular events. They are only seen as prizes in arena events. The new arena season will start on Sept. 21. As usual, the prizes will be threshold prizes. They have not been announced yet but will be.

The event that was asked about was the in-between season arena event. That event is over now but the details of the prizes are here: https://forum.honorboundgame.com/thread-3643.html