Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random questions
And then you click on the 'face'...
(09-05-2019, 01:56 AM)Karin Wrote: And then you click on the 'face'...

Oh, there can click again ... Sorry, my bad
Kesa - leader of the organization "Let's Say NO to burning chants!"
Now for 7000 summoning emblems why are only 2 primal, 1 abyss, and 1 spirit commander offered? Wheres the terra? Lunar???
(09-09-2019, 04:21 PM)Pyrotech369 Wrote: Now for 7000 summoning emblems why are only 2 primal, 1 abyss, and 1 spirit commander offered? Wheres the terra? Lunar???
You answered yourself.
My question was where and why are they not offered. I was not simply stating who was offered. Where did I answer myself? Do you know why for 7000 emblems I cannot summon a terra commander? Do you know why for 7000 emblems I cannot summon a lunar commander?
Yep, i know, because they are absent)
Kesa - leader of the organization "Let's Say NO to burning chants!"
But why. We all know they aren't in the game.

I just want a developer to make a reply and say that the effort wasnt made for those affinities. I just think it's unfair. I'm a terra build and I cant even get a good terra commander. I missed the avenger and that was the best I'm gunna find in years.
Is that sesame street here?

Because of reasons

(You answered yourself again)
Okay. So they aren't in the game cuz the developers are lazy. I didnt know if there was a different reason. Maybe karin knew why those affinities weren't offered. I never once answered my own question.

(09-10-2019, 04:05 PM)Mr. Insight Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 04:21 PM)Pyrotech369 Wrote: Now for 7000 summoning emblems why are only 2 primal, 1 abyss, and 1 spirit commander offered? Wheres the terra? Lunar???
You answered yourself.

The question was WHY. do you see an answer to WHY? My next question was WHERE. Do you see an answer to WHERE. NO??? yeah I thought so too
I don't know the background for the choice of what comms are offered.