Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random questions
I forgot to use 5 runes of the past event, what will happen to them? Soon they will disappear from the bag, remain until the next similar event, or will they simply clutter up the inventory?
Kesa - leader of the organization "Let's Say NO to burning chants!"
Event runes can never be reused. A maximum of 3 will be at some point automatically get converted to Elite Runes (recommended to save for the special Phasmer pools for Elite Runes that pop up about every 6 months). The rest of the event runes will disappear at some point.
(08-27-2019, 10:07 PM)Karin Wrote: Event runes can never be reused. A maximum of 3 will be at some point automatically get converted to Elite Runes (recommended to save for the special Phasmer pools for Elite Runes that pop up about every 6 months). The rest of the event runes will disappear at some point.

Well, thank you
One more question, event heroes who give a bonus to the collection of seals, in the following events will give the same bonus?
Or a bonus is given ONLY by those cards that are in the current event, and in the future they will not give a bonus
I just want to know if it makes sense that I leave all the event heroes, with the expectation that in the future they may be useful to me for collecting seals
The way it has been for a couple of years is that sooner or later the epic event heroes get reused, as individual heroes not the whole set again for one event. The legendaries and the mythic event heroes have not been reused.
(08-28-2019, 02:10 AM)Karin Wrote: The way it has been for a couple of years is that sooner or later the epic event heroes get reused, as individual heroes not the whole set again for one event. The legendaries and the mythic event heroes have not been reused.

When we will be able to use 3* mythic in events? Maximum is x32 now. I want a higher multi. Should be easy to update....
Lol 32x is a default bro. I've never get 32x in my life as a free to play player. Why would you want more???
The Waiter - Proud Officer of AscendedSaiyans  Big Grin
(08-28-2019, 03:16 PM)The Waiter Wrote: Lol 32x is a default bro. I've never get 32x in my life as a free to play player. Why would you want more???

Bc we have slimes. Slimes can be used to evolve a mythic event card. That means you dont need 8 mythic event cards for x32, only 4 bc you have slimes. That wasnt possible before slimes came into game. AND we got 3* mythics cards as something NEW AND 4* mythics cards NOW. We need the Update on Events. Game slowly dies. Playerfield is small and get smaler. Guilds get carried by few players. Scorings get lower and lower. The game needs the Update for 3* AND 4* in events to. From the sence it's like before slimes came into game. Open the gate AH give us something NEW we can aim for. Max multi X48 for 3* and X64 for 4*. And i do not talk about free to play. It's pay to win. Buy boundles get mythic Events cards. Use 8 or 12 slimes and get max multi. Nothing to get for free to play players Smile
I renamed the topic because i decided that asking one question and deleting the topic after the answer is inconvenient, so i do not touch this topic to write different questions here, moreover, others will be able to see the answers

So the question:
At research i have icons in the summon tab with a price of 2k and 7k summon emblems, but there is no picture, what is it?
(09-04-2019, 05:28 PM)Kesa Wrote: So the question:
At research i have icons in the summon tab with a price of 2k and 7k summon emblems, but there is no picture, what is it?

They are commanders you can summon with commander emblems. If you clock on the generic icons, you can see the different commanders.
(09-04-2019, 06:53 PM)Karin Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 05:28 PM)Kesa Wrote: So the question:

They are commanders you can summon with commander emblems. If you clock on the generic icons, you can see the different commanders.

I see only this)
[Image: 1694963.jpg]
[Image: 1694964.jpg]
(Epic and legendary commanders are displayed normally)