Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove “stacking” from Burning Chant
(08-12-2020, 01:46 AM)Dad001 Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 12:19 AM)The reason most players hate the event reward heroes is because right now it’s only burning chant that they care about. No burning chant = trash. Without stacking, other skills will be useful in arena.10 mins against AI? Only if you have mediocre heroes. Better to use different strategies in pvp rather than just going through the motions. The game is getting boring enough. Wrote: So I am not talking theoretically here. It was absolutely the case that in the first year of the game someone had 4 High King Gard toons, each with Siphon Life, and they would heal themselves every other turn for 60-75% and it was unbeatable even after an hour for many people unless they got really lucky and the random number generator took 4 turns to respam siphon life for example.

I'm not suggesting that there couldn't be a better balance, just that that balance shouldn't lead to pvp battles that last more than a couple of minutes.

I would say it that they care about burning chant, primal infusion and haste for pvp and then primal-briliiant blow, primal infusion, necrotic cut and deadly poison, and then thirdly wards and mana infusion and siphon life because those are the ones that are useful for dragons. Obviously toons with more than one of these things valued much more than the rest, and toons with all 3 are only for sale. I would prefer to see slightly less powerful versions of heroes that aren't on sale as event rewards (3 useful abilities).