Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A second tier of commanders for purchase with emblems
Were you not around for arena season 2 or 3 and envy those who were? 

If you have the emblems, you can now get two of the most popular commanders in Honorbound, Paracelsus the Equestrian and Maerlgorl the Vicious.

1) Cost: 25,000 commander emblems

2) How to claim:

- write to Support (preferably from Settings in the game, otherwise at support@honorboundgame.com)
- state which of the two commanders you want
- Support will remove 25,000 comm emblems from your account and add the commander.

3) All three commanders are on the list of commanders you can have removed, https://forum.honorboundgame.com/thread-22.html

Paracelsus the Equestrian, abilities: Smite, Invocation of Spirit, Mass Heal

Maerlgorl the Vicious, abilities: Mana Burst, Ice Comet, Major Regen

The Avenger, abilities: Siphon Life, Invocation of Terra, Haste
Maelgorl
The best event Commander in the game!!!!!

And only 25K emblems!!!

WOW!!!

There's going to be some very happy players!!
YES!!!! Finally. Thank you very much though I only have 3k commander emblems on my account LOL
The Waiter - Proud Officer of AscendedSaiyans  Big Grin
(03-01-2021, 10:12 AM)Karin Wrote: Were you not around for arena season 2 or 3 and envy those who were? 

If you have the emblems, you can now get two of the most popular commanders in Honorbound, Paracelsus the Equestrian and Maerlgorl the Vicious.

1) Cost: 25,000 commander emblems

2) How to claim:

- write to Support (preferably from Settings in the game, otherwise at support@honorboundgame.com)
- state which of the two commanders you want
- Support will remove 25,000 comm emblems from your account and add the commander.

3) Both commanders are on the list of commanders you can have removed, https://forum.honorboundgame.com/thread-22.html

Paracelsus the Equestrian, abilities: Smite, Invocation of Spirit, Mass Heal

Maerlgorl the Vicious, abilities: Mana Burst, Ice Comet, Major Regen

Good addition for those who don’t have them 25k emblems still a lot for those whose don’t have them. It doesn’t help getting 1 comm emblem in the arena so out dated that was for 70k comms could you up the emblem amount in the arena to represent this please thanks
Great news Smile hope to get me Maelgorl in this lifetime! Maybe a few more months...
Welcome to the squad, Avenger
Proud leader of Derrick cult and officer of Ancient Acorns
For those who's got Maerlgorl, is he any good as event commander?

I usually just level my event heroes to 40 and keep my commander at 30-40. Will that be enough for his Ice Comet to be a reliable 1 hit or should I consider another commander and just run an Ice Comet hero alongside as I do now?
Maelgorl is The Best event comm in my opinion. She makes it sooo easy. I run different levels from but you can always take her higher if it isn’t enough. I find it is no problem to have the comm even 30 levels higher than the mobs.
(11-26-2023, 08:57 AM)Karin Wrote: Maelgorl is The Best event comm in my opinion. She makes it sooo easy. I run different levels from but you can always take her higher if it isn’t enough. I find it is no problem to have the comm even 30 levels higher than the mobs.

I see.
Well due to resource cost I usually just boost my event heroes no further than to 40. I wanna keep my comm at same level or lower to not make it too hard on the rest of the event heroes who's doing most of the job during boss fights.

When you say you run a comm up to 30 levels higher than the mobs, do you refer to your event squad? The statement had me confused as mobs scale with the highest in ur squad (incl comm).
Yes, my comm is at least level 70 when my team of event heroes start at level 40. The event heroes are boosted and the important thing is for the commander to survive. In the case of Maelgorl, she has been level 150 for a long time and I match her with event heroes starting at level 50 since she is the one doing the damage.

So, I agree that Maelgorl is incredibly useful for events and you can cap her at whatever level you like her to go to but don't be afraid to make her higher than the event heroes if you feel she needs a little more punch after you have tried her at your usual level.